15 октомври 2009

Разни

clipped from www.nelipetkova.com
Don’t be afraid to take a big step – you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
Don’t walk behind me - I will not lead, don’t walk in front of me –
I will not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend.
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
Inaction may be the highest from of action.
There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle.
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all

the time.
Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you are scared to death.
It’s taken me all my life to understand that it is not necessary to understand everything.
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those

who try to do nothing and succeed.
Anger is one letter away from danger.
Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.
Forgive your enemies but never forget their names.
 blog it

Няма коментари: